MADFIST MADFIST

Fun time waster. It's a real simple game but real challenging.

nowgamez responds:

Thanks!

Sushi Boat Music Sushi Boat Music

best loop. So Japanese and Gamy

Dark Boss Dark Boss

Love it

This feels like it belongs in an empty environment were things just randomly pop out and attack you.

Calamity Blaze Calamity Blaze

Purple and yellow is one of my favorite color combinations. Really like the saturation in this because it's not overpowered in any way. I'm not sure how you manage to do that because I need to make my shades greyish blue whenever I have lots of color.

test-object responds:

actually, I'm not entirely sure either. I do recall having it grey-white at one point and putting a layer with Overlay on top. I enjoy messing with those layer properties.

Innocence Innocence

Makes me think "Silence of the Lambs" because of the colors, moths (or maybe butterflies in this case), and a lamb.

Few things that stand out is the character doesn't look like he's in the snow, the edges on his feet are too crisp in my opinion. Would've been better if the central character more separate from the background by making him darker and the background lighter.

A rather interesting representation. Makes you wonder the meaning of the butterflies and why they're there.

Collaboration Breeze. Collaboration Breeze.

The style is great and I like the way things are distorted. I'm not sure if I can tell who the two people are in the middle, but doesn't matter too much I guess. I really like the clouds