All 7 art Reviews

Calamity Blaze Calamity Blaze

Purple and yellow is one of my favorite color combinations. Really like the saturation in this because it's not overpowered in any way. I'm not sure how you manage to do that because I need to make my shades greyish blue whenever I have lots of color.

test-object responds:

actually, I'm not entirely sure either. I do recall having it grey-white at one point and putting a layer with Overlay on top. I enjoy messing with those layer properties.

Innocence Innocence

Makes me think "Silence of the Lambs" because of the colors, moths (or maybe butterflies in this case), and a lamb.

Few things that stand out is the character doesn't look like he's in the snow, the edges on his feet are too crisp in my opinion. Would've been better if the central character more separate from the background by making him darker and the background lighter.

A rather interesting representation. Makes you wonder the meaning of the butterflies and why they're there.

Collaboration Breeze. Collaboration Breeze.

The style is great and I like the way things are distorted. I'm not sure if I can tell who the two people are in the middle, but doesn't matter too much I guess. I really like the clouds

Faseless cover Faseless cover

very nice. I like the style and color. I keep wanting the mouth to be bigger though, not sure if that's just me.

Untruth Untruth

Looks so nice...I like your imagination. Very detailed and nice color choice for the subject

Team Meat Team Meat

amazing painterly quality

I want to learn how to do that. Do you use oil paint or any other type of wet media?

Flowers10 responds:

Thank you for your intrest!
Its all photoshop im using the default round brush 90% f the time and i play with opacity allot.

Juliette Juliette

Shiny Pants

wish I could see it up close, looks like a lot of detail went into it

Bryony responds:

Thank you, and yes it did, crosshatching mostly.